Aug 14, 2008

What will give??

I visit FOX4 news every day .. at least every 30 minutes, why might you ask .. I couldnt really tell ya! Maybe to think that the news changes that often? Hoping rain magically will appear?Huh I have no clue .. BUT!

it infuriates me to see on the front page how ANOTHER grandmother can leave her grandchild in the car for 10 FRIGGIN hours to die .. He was 3! How in the heck can you fathom that .. how can you forget that a 3 yr old toddler is sitting in the backseat?

I feel so bad for any family that loses a child over a senseless act ... what will give? when will folks wake up and take care of their responsibility!?!?!


Makes me thank the Good Lord above that I am responsible enough to tend to my kiddos and have the blessing of them being in my life everyday!

God is Great!!

0 comments: