Mar 19, 2009

We're getting there

Well, last night we ventured out to the saddle series at Rendon .. BBR approved (we arent going for those right now) and also a saddle series .. (a girl can hope, right?)

Anyhow .. I believe the last time I ran there, my time was around the 19-20 sec mark. Last night we did alot better and as Brynn says .. I wasnt all over her this time. Im slowly starting to ride her better but the speed will eventually come.

I think Im ready for sunday. More speed? We'll see .. its a spur of the moment thought on what Im going to do when I reach that alleyway


5 comments:

Ve!! said...

You're gonna grow some cahones and ride when you get to that alleyway!

I missed your run last night, the race ran really fast . . .

I think I jacked with Dakota too much before our run . . . but it was only the second time he's seen the cans in competition. I can't complain about his effort!

I had a GREAT time talking to you last night!

~ The Rockin MLB ~ said...

Girl .. you rocked it for him being so new to it! I dont think you heard me but when you came into the alleyway, I yelled "grow some" .. everyone looked at me like WTF are you talkin about. I giggled.

Thanks ma'am .. I really hope you come down sunday. We can hang out and talk about balls again. And you my dear, are wonderful!!!

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

Yes, Ve is wonderful. I see you two have met. Jill and I will be hitting Rendon so that I can get in some BBR runs. You girls better appreciate that, b/c I have to fight downtown traffic to get there.

Now Lacee- if you'll just ride the hair off that mare across the pen, you'd have been full half-7 tenths of a second faster and would have not hit the second barre. It's looking HAWT! Keep up the good work!

~ The Rockin MLB ~ said...

Jenn .. I might have to take the Nikes off and bring out the "yee-haw" go getum cowboy boots. After I accomplish that .. Ill break out the gut hooks

Jillian said...

I you are doing fine!! You look more confident too. See you Sunday:)