Feb 20, 2009

Just for today

Im slackin', really I am. I havent posted a blog in 2 days. (I think)

Today was a bum day. I was really ticked off that my husband wouldn't let me use his truck. It sucks only having 1. So, after that I decided to go ahead and put my Jeep up for sale for the 14867463516845312 time. Hopefully I can get it sold.

So, instead I texted Marks sister and had her meet me and us go to Teskey's. That was fun. I got another winter blanket and Rilee got some more "cookies" for her horses. I didnt get much today since I had already gone on monday of this week, too.

So, now Mark wants to go out to eat tonight and Im not so much into going. I dont know why but I just feel like staying here. Ill be gone all day tomorrow at a barrel race and then all day sunday at the sis in law's.

Annnnnd, the job I've been waiting on has not called me back. So it doesnt look very hopeful for me.

0 comments: