Feb 5, 2009

"Angel"

Started off a pretty normal morning. Other than the fact that Mark went in late today because he had to change a part out at the Cummins house. Anyhow, I got up and got ready. Got kids ready. Got them in the truck (took the Dodge today) and off to Grammy's we go. Kids are whining and Im anxious to get today over with.. get to my moms and drop kids off. I remembered that I didnt put my perfume on so I grabbed a bottle of moms, sprayed some on my arm and I left. On my way to work I kept smelling it thinking that it reminded me of something. Ah ha! It smelled like my friend Andi, that passed away January 12. It was such a sweet smell and I missed that. Now, it might not be the EXACT stuff she wore but it sure smells close to it. So I called my mom and asked her what it was and get this .. Its called "Angel" its by some weird name. Thierry Hagler maybe? I dont know, thatll be something for you to do. Google that name! Anyhow, how ironic is that? It smells like her perfume and look at what the name is.

Actually made me cry.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That made me cry.